Fresh Peach Pie Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (3 ounces) peach or orange gelatin
- 3 cups sliced peeled ripe peaches
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- Whipped cream, optional
- 1. In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Cook and stir over medium heat until bubbly and thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool.
- 2. Arrange peaches in crust; pour filling over peaches. Chill for 2 hours or until set. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 290 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein