Sour Cream Peach Pecan Pie Recipe
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 4 cups sliced peeled peaches
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1. Line a 9-in. pie plate with pastry; trim and flute edge. In a large bowl, combine peaches and preserves. Transfer to pastry shell. In a small bowl, whisk the sugar, sour cream, egg yolks, flour and vanilla. Pour over peaches.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the flour, sugars, pecans and cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly; sprinkle over pie.
- 3. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean and topping is golden brown. Cover edge with foil during the last 15 minutes to prevent overbrowning if necessary. Cool completely on a wire rack for 3 hours before serving. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 533 calories, 22g fat (11g saturated fat), 117mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 80g carbohydrate (57g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC